I develop products that impress and delight customers in terms of design, build and quality while fulfilling a clear business need.
Thomas Alexander Rochester
Product Manager & Technology Leader
Visionary leader with a proven track record of product delivery spanning 20+ years of professional experience in technology.
Innovative, highly motivated product and technology owner with experience across business lines, architecture, infrastructure, development and support. Leader in strategic and organisational transformation with a focus on the ideation and execution of viable solutions.
- Ability to gain trust and support from senior leaders at C-level positions (CEO, CIO, CSO, CDO, COO) in both business and technology functions due to the innovation and real world gains achieved by the platforms I design and/or maintain.
- Capable of identifying and achieving significant organisational cost savings (millions) by reducing duplication of work and technology inefficiencies. Most recently realised a cost saving of over 3.4 million USD for a single product.
- Leader, evangelist and driving force behind the desktop/tablet/mobile platforms that have been rolled out for over 150,000 employees globally to achieve cost savings and to improve colleague satisfaction and engagement.
- Innovation and successful delivery of digital platforms at multiple global organisations across desktop/tablet and mobile for both external clients and internal employees.
- Optimisation and refinement of DevOps pipelines to enable multiple releases daily and full automation of testing and deployment to on-premise or cloud infrastructure.
- Always driving engineering excellence throughout product teams and partner teams to improve quality and speed to market for all products produced on any digital platform.
- All digital platforms produced are globally resilient and have scaled to serve hundreds of thousands of clients.
Mission: “To build the most innovative and client centric products possible, on time and within budget”