Response Team 1 Restoration
- Oversees and manages performance of all trade contractors and reviews architectural and engineering drawings to ensure all specifications and regulations are being followed.
- Responsible for proper administration of construction contracts and for obtaining necessary permits and licenses.
- Restoration project manager with a successful record of overseeing all phases of commercial/residential restoration projects, including fire, water and natural disaster damage. Negotiate insurance claims and complete reconstruction services .
- Extensive knowledge in working with insurance industry professionals, including insurance claim processes and estimating practices.
- Create detailed work orders for subcontractors/review subcontractor invoices for final approval.
- Manage multiple jobs simultaneously, while monitoring project scope/schedules/costs.
- Manage and monitor project budgets ranging from $800K - $1.5M annually to increase, maximize and meet assigned profitability requirements.
- Proficient in Restore 365 (DASH) and Xactimate web-based software.
- Recognized for superior communication and customer service skills on performance reviews from homeowners, clients and industry professionals.