Senior Tour Executive (Branch Sales Manager)
- To sale FIT/GIT International /domestic Holiday packages maintaining a standard profit & to achieve the respective target.
- Diagnose the clients’ specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages
- Come up with programs and policies for corporate travel.
- Ensure all the travel arrangements and operations are made like transport and lodging.
- Maintain a relationship with vendors and agencies.
- Negotiate rates and contracts with travel service providers.
Process T&E reports.
- Manage credit card programs, charges, and reimbursements if any.
- Ensure that all programs comply with all travel procedures.
- Provide suggestions and advice on travel documents,
- Continuously work towards the improvement of travel programs.
- Initiate and analyze resolution process to attain mutual understanding on moderately complicated issues.
- source products and destinations to meet consumer demands for bespoke travel and sustainable tourism
- implement alternative and innovative ideas for achieving new business
- Handle unforeseen problems and complaints and determine eligibility for money returns.