Manager- Supply Chain and Operations
Supply Chain Planning Assessment for Industrial Products:
- Assess Demand Planning, MPS and Scheduling processes, focus on site integration and daily, weekly, monthly cadence
- Perform root cause analysis on identified issues
- Identify capability gaps
- Validate/evaluate site guidelines and develop recommendations for sites
Supply Chain Qualitative Assessment for Life Sciences Client:
- Assess current organization and supply chain practices against leading practices and identify capability gaps
- Develop future state roadmap, prioritizing initiatives and quick wins using current state gaps/findings
OMP-Change Management for Chemical Client:
- Liaison with Central team and OMP team for executing solution as per Design Document, Design review meeting and Solution reviews
- Participate in Showcases, Integrated Testing workshops, understand business work processes and OMP tool functionalities.
- Unit Test OMP functionalities in Non-Prod Env, identify defects and provide recommendations
- Develop production planning, distribution planning and detailed scheduling user training documents which includes supply chain planning concepts, Standard operating procedure and Exercises.
- Closely work with Supply deployment teams to support Go-Live Hypercare activities.
OMP-Change Management and Inventory Assessment for Chemical Client:
- Understanding As-Is Planning and designing To-be process
- Conduct on-site tool requirement gathering workshops for OMP-Supply Planning and Detailed Scheduling module
- Asses and develop S&OP process meeting design templates. Asses current Inventory position across different BU’s.
- Identify and prioritize sustainable solutions to reduce inventory levels and improve the cash position
- Identified a potential Inventory Savings of $38M
Inventory Assessment for Retail Client:
- Asses current Inventory position across Germany stores and Warehouses, perform various Inventory segmentation analyses using EY tool to identify Excess Inventory
- Identified Excess Stock and inventory potentials of 15% - 25% of total inventory