Information Technology Specialist
- Assume point-of-contact role for all network/internet related issues.
- Email server administration and maintenance.
- Creating an application to manage internal computer hardware inventory and peripherals.
- Assisting in hardware maintenance, repairs, online part ordering for internal assets.
- Responsible for seamless hardware/software upgrade of the outdated on-site server.
- Developing Hardware Loan-out application-Working with multiple contractors and multiple controls product lines typically can require technical assistance and specialized hardware to aid other subcontractors in the completion of the project.
- Creating, implementing, and currently maintain the backup strategy for all company-owned data relying on continuous on-site and off-site concurrent backup.
- Creating and currently maintaining the company website, updated domain registration information, and all hosting contracts.
- Developing easy to use tools for transferring large files to our partners.
- Creating and maintaining unified marketing materials (e.g. logos, print advertising, business correspondence).
- Developing and maintaining an internal knowledge-sharing forum.
- Developing a "Technician Portal", allowing technicians in the field to access technical literature on our products via the mobile interface.