Confidently leads multiple, simultaneous remote technical product development teams to success for both New Product and Sustainment projects across the 8 diverse brands of a consumer electronics technology and manufacturing company. Effectively oversees Mechanical, Firmware, Hardware, Software, Manufacturing, and Marketing development from Concept Generation to Production Release. Consistently keeps C-Suite, Directors, and Teams informed of project status, program financials, and operational KPIs. Creatively drives continuous improvement processes across all functional teams to bolster productivity and collaboration. Diligently reinforces Project Management, Agile, and Lean best practices for development. Constantly explores with end-users, beta testers, market experts, and industry leaders to glean new product ideas, feature enhancements, and novel applications for existing products. Stylishly wears whatever hat it takes to get something done - whether that means writing functional specifications, designing app UI/UX, negotiating with a component vendor, approving a packaging proof, texting info to a beta tester, or manning an expo booth.
- Managed all new product development projects in last 4 years, resulting in total sales of 7.3 million US dollars, besting new product total sales of the last 5 years
- Reduced project delays by an average of 18 days by introducing Agile, Scrum, and empowered team methodologies
- Championed seamless remote change management and on-boarding of 3 acquisitioned teams
- Actively managing our amazing R&D teams to prevent product stock-outs and sustain entire product lines with whatever microprocessor we can get our hands on (e.g. BGA mods, wafer-scale development, entire family re-works) as a result of global microprocessor shortages
- Creatively developed the Continous Improvement Committee, a rotating project team spanning all business units with the goal of completing a small but impactful Lean process project every month