I am a successful B2B and medical business executive dedicated to delivering superior customer experience in order to drive sales, volume and profit growth in the US and international.
As a recognized high performer, I bring to the table a focus on the customer, a passion for winning, a track record of exceeding performance metrics, a collaborative and flexible work style, and the ability to lead and inspire others to align their goals in order to deliver best-in-class results.
My diverse experience includes Field Service and Customer Care; Marketing leadership and product management; Sales Management and Business Development; Product Development and launch; P&L and budget management; forecasting; inventory control; as well as operations management.
I'm interested in Opportunities in medical device Service marketing, product Marketing, Service sales management, Service business development, and general management.
My passion is leading matrixed cross-functional teams to exceed our revenue and profit goals, as well as to develop and launch products and services in the US and international that satisfy unmet customer needs, with the mantra of thinking strategically while implementing tactically. The value I bring to an organization is my ability to think outside of the box both strategically and tactically to effectively work with all internal and external stakeholders, so as to successfully achieve business objectives. And together with a deep understanding of the customer, I collaborate with the Sales Force to develop the right support programs to empower them to effectively penetrate the marketplace and gain traction - so as to meet and exceed quota and/or business metrics.
- Versatile and entrepreneurial leader with comprehensive experience in all facets of Marketing and Sales Management, as well as Operations Management in union/non-union environments.
- Comprehensive experience in Marketing, Business Development, Sales and Product Development for B2B, industrial and medical devices. This experience includes field service and customer care.
- Proven success in the development, launch, marketing and sales of products and services, having commercialized and launched more than a dozen new products, services and line extensions in the US and International, including:
- Carestream DirectView V5.6 and DirectView V5.7 in the Americas region.
- Getinge Online remote Service (iOT, SaaS) platform in the US and Canada.
- Getinge MP129 water saver with chiller in the US and Canada.
- Cavitron RF in the US.
- PreserVision Soft Gels eye vitamins in the US.
- Synvisc post-arthroscopy indication in the US.
- EIUS unicondylar knee system in the US and global.
- Scorpio+ mobile bearing knee system in International.
- Atrisorb FreeFlow GTR barrier in the US.
- PerioGlas alloplast in Canada.
- Sensodyne Professional in-office tooth desensitizer in Canada.
- Successfully grew double-digit Field Service Solutions Sales, (Service Solutions Specialist - SSS) and Field Engineer (FE) selling effectiveness through the development and implementation of new Business Planning processes, SalesForce.com funnel management, sales training and up-selling programs. Developed and launched new Field Service sales collateral such as FE Deal Sheets and Slim Jims, including training and support programs. Developed strategy for and launched Remote Diagnostics platform.
- Successful in developing marketing strategies and tactics, including sales aids and collateral; pricing, promotion and cost reduction programs; media and publications planning including TV, internet & e-business, print media, peer-reviewed journals and white papers; PR planning; convention and trade show programs; direct mail, loyalty, outreach and special events.
- Increased Sales Force effectiveness by improving sales collateral, sales training programs, field promotional programs, customer targeting and lead generation, as well as regional and national sales meeting planning and execution. Well-versed in supporting direct-selling, distributor and National Account sales organizations, as well as telesales and customer service.
- Used market intelligence to drive direction and identify opportunities relative to customers, competitors and technology. Performed data analyses to assess business performance and program ROI, and reports progress to peers/senior management.
- Experienced in all facets of KOL and professional relationship management with customers and professional organizations. This includes customer relationship management, peer influence and Key Opinion Leader programs, medical education, lecture programs, conventions and special events.
- Skilled in leading cross-functional work teams. Manages project timelines and respectfully influences non-reports to achieve objectives.
- Hands-on management style with a can-do attitude, leads by example. High energy level. Entrepreneurial.
"My diverse business background, versatility, leadership skills and in-depth experience enables me to rapidly come up to speed on assignments, assess actions and outcomes, obtain commitment at all levels, and manage implementation to deliver superior results".