Functional Head, Cash Management Operations
Standard Chartered Global Business Services (M) Sdn Bhd
Functional Head for Cash Management Operations which includes the Outward Telegraphic Transfers, Inward Telegraphic Transfers, Book Transfers, Cheque Clearing, Collections, Custody and Settlement Payments, and Correspondent Banking Payments operations for Standard Chartered Bank customers and entities across 48 countries, and Product Owner (PO) for Cash Client Journey (CJ) Squad.
- Pilot member of CJ squad and assisted with the roll out of Cash CJ in India and Malaysia in FY 2019.
- Coached and developed my successor as well as the Product Owner to ensure continuity of progression within my team.
- Delivered 27 FTE efficiencies for FY 2021 amounting to a saves of US$ 0.53 MM.
- 59% reduction in external errors YTD 2021 - 27 (2020) to 11 (2021).
- Forecasted to end the year with US$ 0.35 MM surplus against the financial budget for the year.
- Member of the working group responsible for the implementation of the new Cash Operations Target Operating Model (TOM).
- Completed the Regional Coverage structure where GBS Malaysia and GBS China will focus on ASA & GCNA Region while GBS India and GBS Poland (future) will focus on AME & EA Region.
- Led and delivered 42 FTE of work through migrations encompassing Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and United States.
- Completed the Functional Workstream structure using Agile principles in April 2019 to move from traditional ways of working into new ways of working.
- I was appointed as the lead personnel for MyVoice actions and Voice of Business Partner (VoBP) actions for GBS Cash Operations pan-GBS this and successfully improvised the Net Satisfaction Index from 65% to 80%, a 15% increase.
- Delivered GBS Cash Operations' P20 (2018 & 2019) efficiency target by July 2018. 46 FTE efficiencies against the target of 23 FTE efficiencies.
- Led and collaborated with the RPA team resulting in 12 RPA projects for 6 markets delivering a total of 14 FTE efficiencies for GBS Cash Operations.
- Led the OCR/ICR project for Cheque Clearing Operations and project successfully went live in 2020.