.Net Software Engineer (Full Time)
I'm part of Lateral's major ASP.Net development team for an enterprise US Travel Business client with an estimate of 7 million unique monthly online visitors.
My responsibilities include:
- Maintaining an open two-way communication and a good relation with our large US client during each feature's development
- Daily Scrum meetings and reports on progress, tracking issues in Jira and other internally developed issue tracking tools
- Actively participating in the planning of Sprints, providing high- and low-level development estimates, development plans, feedback and ideas for improving our processes
- Actively collaborating with the Quality Assurance department, providing them with tools and use-cases to deliver the highest quality features on the market
- Providing technical assistance for our Application Support team with scripts and tools to generate reports, gather data and fix issues rapidly
- Helping to maintain a code-base with millions of lines of code spanning more than 60 Web Applications, Web Services and Class Libraries
- Merging code on a weekly basis between TFS branches, resolving conflicts and ensuring the successful deployment of the code and database changes to the live websites
I also mentored several interns and assisted newly hired colleagues to integrate into our working environment.