Executive Director Human Resources
‘Hands on’ expertise in establishing all aspects of HR management infrastructure both strategic and operational to deliver organizational and business results.
My key role in Barzan is to advise and mentor the senior management on HR management, culture philosophy, organizational psychology and create a healthy culture.
Manpower Planning and Recruitment
- Create and Develop the Organizational Structure, Job Evaluation, and Job Descriptions.
- In line with the Organization structure, fill the skills gap required by the Line Managers.
- Shortlist, Assess, Evaluate, and Interview potential candidates on senior levels.
- Manage the recruitment for Barzan subsidiaries from a strategic perspective, Barzan has couple of subsidiaries/JVs and growing the total vacancies that need to be filled is 1000+.
Organizational Development and Compensation
- Create from scratch the Company’s table of benefits and establish the Salary Scale according to the local and international market.
- Successfully implement the HR Budgeting program aligned with the company’s employment and operational targets.
- Draft HR policies and procedures and set the standards that need to be followed.
- Establish a HR hub for Barzan’s subsidiaries and JVs to help them establish their organizations and policies and procedures in line with the Holding company.
HR information system
- Review the scope of the HR information system.
- Analyze bidders and recommend the best system technically and financially.
- Review overall system processes and automate the majority of the online applications to increase efficiency.
Learning & Development
- Analyze employees’ capabilities and create the learning historical database.
- Manage the overall TNA process and follow up with Line Managers to identify their employees’ learning gaps.
- Manage and overview group trainings related to operational staff.
- Manage Learning and development budget of U$ 900 million in various fields of technology and defense systems.
- Evaluate the ROI on quarterly and annual basis.
- Based on the Performance appraisal system, we’ve developed the succession planning program that aims to develop young nationals to assume bigger roles and responsibilities.
- Manage closely the fresh graduate program and follow up with their coach and mentors to enhance their skills and knowledge.
- Follow the open-door policy and listen to employees’ suggestions.
- Establish a clear communication channel with all employee levels.
- Communicate the changes of HR related matters on a timely manner.