Social Services Case Manager
Georgia Department Of Human Services: Division of family and Children Services
- Conducted interviews with individuals and families to assess and review their needs.
- Wrote up assessments (sometimes in collaboration with other professionals) which meet specified standards and timescales.
- Offered information and support.
- Organized and managed packages of support to enable people to lead the fullest lives possible.
- Recommended and made decisions about the best course of action for a particular person or family.
- Participated in multidisciplinary teams and meetings regarding, for example, child protection or mental health.
- Maintained accurate records and preparing reports for legal action as well as, advocating for children & families as well as giving evidence in court.