Geo-works Consulting Engineers
Oversaw the execution of projects from the concept and detail of the design through to implementation and testing, to handover. Managed a team that ensures a building is fit-for-purpose and adheres to the project budget and schedule.
- Oversaw the surveying and drainage design activities and applied spatial and cadastral techniques or methods.
- Performed cost estimation of the material, construction, and labour costs, and project timescales.
- Involved in production and due diligence surveys.
- Executed load assessment of new and existing structures.
- Presented PowerPoint presentations to managers and clients.
- Organised organisational support for teams necessary for successful launched of new residential projects, vital for company’s revenues and income.
- Investigated soil type for residential buildings and undertook geotechnical report writing