- Account Management
- Business Development
- Direct Sales
- Content Marketing
- Sales Presentations
- Social Selling
- Event Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Video – Audio Production
- Service Training
- Product Training
- Event Management
- Experience Marketing
- Customer Experience
- Virtual Training
- Account Retention
- C-Suite Engagement
- Remote Selling
- Video Host
Sales Leader - Content Media
A proven sales leader with high business acumen for presenting directly to today’s modern buyer via digital selling and virtual selling making an immediate impact on business development. Extensive sales media production experience combined with expertise in closing sales with Enterprise B2B accounts, SMB, and the consumer market across multiple industries. I thrive on challenges that produce a positive customer experience, creating brand awareness, increasing sales revenue and client retention
Are you looking for a specialized talent that stands out against the competition building sales revenue and improving customer loyalty? My experience in producing and delivering Sales Media Content is an added skill set that I can bring to your sales and marketing teams improving sales messaging with call-to-action results.
LEHMAN'S TERMS - Sales Media Content Producer (Atlanta, GA) 2010 - Present
Provider of Content Marketing Video and Audio Production for Sales Leaders and Service Trainers specializing in story selling media content.
🎯 We work with Sales Professionals, Service Trainers, Speakers, Authors and Business Owners utilizing video and audio campaigns that will resonate results with your intended audience and customers
📣 We specialize in producing personalized sales training videos, video profiles, interview videos, client testimonials and event video spotlights for Sales and Service Leaders, on location with portable green screen capability.
Select projects include:
- The Sales Experts Channel – Virtual Presenter and Video Correspondent. Conducted 40+ Video Profile Interviews, 50 + Online Newsletter Weekly Update Videos, Virtual Selling Video Training Coordinator – video host for 12 monthly shows for channel members (2020-2021)
- Performance Solutions By Design – Produced over 60 Service Training content videos for hospitality and guest services industries, web series, Customer Experience Marketing, Business and Executive Coaching Leadership Series (2016 -Present)
- Outbound Sales Conference Atlanta, GA – Digital Correspondent – Video Host. Produced 75+ Video Interviews for Sales Keynote Speakers, Sponsors, Conference Attendees (2016- Present)
- Social Centered Selling – Sales Media Specialist – Producer of 100+ episodes, podcasts, video series (2012-2018)
- Maximum Resources Inc. – Liberty Garden Products - Developed Sales Training and Product Demonstration Videos for 100 Manufacturer Representatives positioning services to major retailer buyers like Home Depot, Wal-Mart, Lowes, True Value and Amazon.com
MEDIA SERVER - PRESS BOX ATTENDANT
Delaware North Sportservice - Truist Park Atlanta, Braves | 2017- Present
Manage The Press Box Café for Atlanta Braves Radio Network, MLB, Sportswriters, Bally Sports South, Fox Sports TV
- Game Day Event Management Duties – Food and Beverage
- Video Blogger – Created Lessons from The Ballpark Video Series
VIRTUAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Cisco Systems Inc. - Marketstar | Atlanta, GA | 2008 – 2009
Direct sales and lead generation for Cisco registered channel partners and Cisco SMB accounts
- Facilitated and created 10 Customized WebEx Video Conference presentations each week.
- Cisco Inside Sales Program Commercial South Region
SERVICES SALES EXECUTIVE
Sun Microsystems | Atlanta, GA | 2003 – 2007
Base Sales Representative, StorageTek Southeast Region commercial accounts Sold and renewed maintenance support contracts, warranty conversions and new service offerings. Managed account base datacenter inventories and components of information life cycle management. Exceeded a sales quota of $18 Million in revenue per year.
- Exceeded renewal cycle time incentive bonus each quarter 2004-2007
- Expanded contract renewal base providing incremental revenue gain through managed services
- Earned 105% sales revenue quota for first, second and third quarters of 2005-2007
- Received 2004 Standing Ovation Award from Georgia Service Manager,
- Recognition Award from Eastern Region Sales Manager for additional contract channel support. 2005
LARGE ENTERPRISE DIRECT (LED) SALES SPECIALIST
IBM CORPORATION | Atlanta, GA | 2000-2002.
Sold desktop computers, laptops, and servers to Large Enterprise Accounts. Served as a primary point of contact for customers providing technical knowledge and quote requests. Managed the account process from business partner to direct, sales quota of $32 Million revenue per year.
- Managed product rollouts, up-sells and cross-sells into accounts with IT Managers Client Teams. Audited and updated IBM Enterprise Customers’ web sites daily for procurement marketing information.
- Earned 120% of sales quota for 2001. Successfully completed 12 weeks of IBM sales training.
- Received IBM Business Unit Executive Award (BUE Award) for Fleet National Bank Win Back.
- Managed the highest web ordering revenue account in all of (LED) out of 60 Account Managers, for first and second quarters: achieved web order revenue of $7 Million, IBM Direct Websites
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE CONTRACT EMPLOYEE – SPECIAL PROJECTS
ACTIONLINK – SONY SALES SPECIALIST – Atlanta, GA
- Seasonal Sales Trainer Sony Home Theater Division 2018
THE HOME DEPOT STORE SUPPORT CENTER – Atlanta, GA 2002-2003
- Credit Marketing Services Division – Document File Manager
THE COCA-COLA COMPANY – Momentum Worldwide 1999-2000
Field Staff Trainer/Assistant Account Executive, Frozen Coca-Cola Brands
- Selected as point of purchase program trainer for nationwide installation Frozen Coke Burger King Program
- Successfully trained 15 new hire employees in eight markets, executed promotional set-up in 25 markets.
Master of Arts, Sports Administration
Kent State University, Kent Ohio
Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing
Business Communication Minor
Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Michigan
ADDITONAL COLLEGE EXPERIENCE
Graduate Assistant – Kent State University –
- Division of Student Affairs - Department of Intramurals
- Sports Information Assistant Youngstown State University (YSU)
- YSU – Athletic Marketing – Sponsorship Sales
- Public Address Announcer YSU Baseball
Sales Media Production
Virtual Selling - Virtual Presentations
Sales - Account Management
- Let's Collaborate! Build Brand Awareness and Increase Sales Socially
http://www.douglehman.com or call 404-654-0304 (EST.)
Facebook Media https://www.facebook.com/StorySellingMedia