Dar Al-Handasah - Holy Mosque (Shamiyah) Expansion Project
- Ensuring safety accountabilities are identified, implemented, monitored and continous improvement processes adopted for a safe working environment.
- Preparing and conducting safety location reports on findings, recommendations and references for the allocated segment in order to monitor, track and follow up work progress in safety-related acitvities until close out.
- Advising and providing technical support to project management on matters relating to safety, occupational health and environmental subjects.
- Coordinates to ensure that all approved safety procedures and manuals are curent, readily available, understood and complied with all employees in the project.
- Conducting safety inspection, surveys and management system audits.
- Investigating incidents to determine the cause and recommend solutions for preventing recurrences.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of relevant legislation, industry standards and best practices in safety management.