Certified Eline Snel Mindfulness Trainer & Facilitator
- Preparing training programs for children (4-12 yrs), their parents and teachers.
- Advising parents about parenting strategy by showing them the big picture and the root factors.
Facilitator for P4C
- Philosophy for Children, or P4C, is an approach to learning and teaching which enhances children's thinking and communication skills, boosts their self-esteem, and improves their academic attainment.
- Our children live in a hurry-up world of busy parents, school pressures, incessant lessons, video games, malls, and competitive sports. We usually don't think of these influences as stressful for our kids, but often they are. The bustling pace of our children's lives can have a profound effect on their innate joy—and usually not for the better.
- I have found that yoga can help counter these pressures. When children learn techniques for self-health, relaxation, and inner fulfilment, they can navigate life's challenges with a little more ease. Yoga at an early age encourages self-esteem and body awareness with a physical activity that's noncompetitive. Fostering cooperation and compassion—instead of opposition—is a great gift to give our children.
- As the Kids Yoga Instructor, I am in charge of leading kids' classes and creating a fun, engaging, enriching environment by using movement, music, singing, games and props. I also teach postures, breath and relaxation to students. I aspire to help children in the development of significant skills through activities and games for children between the ages of 3 to 15 years.