Highly efficient results driven and capable marketing executive with a proven ability to effectively develop, manage, and control relationships between the company and its target audience. Having a proven track record of quickly understanding a marketing campaigns mission, vision, and objective and then communicating this to potential customers. Enjoying challenging briefs & able to work to an excellent standard under considerable pressure whilst presenting a positive image to clients & colleagues.
IBM Design Thinking
Target, Analytics, Audience
Himachal Pradesh University
Training & Development
New Product Development
Strategic Business Planning
Team Player & Quick Learner
Building Beneficial Relationships
Analysis & Information Gathering
- Published a solution framework on tackle "Third Party Cookie"
- Published as solution framework to "Optimise the massive server calls to deliver connected customer experience"
- Published a "Point of View" on "Channelization of Sales & Marketing Operation using EMM Technologies"
- Published a "Point of View" on "Optimization of Campaign Design & Testing Techniques"
- Published a "Point of View" on "Need it more than ever - Effective Collateral Management System"
- Adobe Experience Cloud
- Architect - Adobe Analytics
- Campaign - Architect/Developer/BP
- Marketo - SME
- Adobe Experience Platform
- DemandBase - Account Based Marketing
- Hubspot - Inbound Marketing
- Blueshift - AI Marketing
- Safe Agile
- IBM Design Thinking
Pharmaceutical - US & EMEA
E-commerce - EMEA & APAC
Travel - EMEA & APAC
Retail (CPG) - US, EMEA & APAC
Hi-Tech - US, EMEA & APAC
Banking - US & EMEA
Insurance - US & EMEA
- Cloud First Transformation
- CRM Personalisation & Customer Experience
- Performance Marketing
- Sales and Marketing Channelization
- Marketing Spend Optimization
- Digital Partnership Development
- Develop, design and product owner for MarTech 4.0. Martech 4.0 helps customers with rationalisation of MarTech stack, understand the maturity of platform and delivers technical recommendations in space of architecture and must do activities for short term and long term business objective.
- Develop a solution for ITP 2.0, overcome the constraints of third party cookie for customer identity
- Develop a solution to optimise massive server calls, most marketing cloud requires massive server calls to track and visualise customer actions on different channels
- Develop a solution to master Persistent ID, overcome the constraints of non - persistent Id's offered through different marketing clouds
Pfizer - Data Driven Marketing
SAS Airlines - Digital Marketing Transformation & CRM Personalization
Tata Unsitore - E-commerce
Xerox - Print Supply Chain Management solution
Microsoft Mobile - Channelization of Sales & Marketing Operations
Deloitte - Marketing Automation
AMEX , X-Box - Multi-Channel Campaign Solution
KRAFT Foods, Landmark, Diageo - Other prominent clients
Sweden (Permanent Residence)
US (Business Visa until 2029)
UK (Business Visa until 2021)