Director, Academic & Industry Relations
Trepp, Inc. is the leading provider of information, analytics and technology to the global CMBS, commercial real estate, and banking industries by providing market participants tools to increase their operational efficiencies, information transparency and investment performance.
My role as Trepp’s Director of Academic and Industry Relations is to develop partnerships between Trepp and universities with robust real estate programs. My goal is to complement these programs and support students at bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels by offering training and resources to make them more competitive in the marketplace.
- Built a Trepp Education Segment that support undergraduates, graduates, PhD candidates and professors
- Developed an E-Learning Portal that has numerous educational assets to support young professionals as well as students
- Generates sales by licensing our historical DataFeed and products to academic institutions
- Guides the strategy on partnerships with industry groups
- Reports directly to the Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer