Firas R. Jalkhi
- +963 981 020678
A resourceful, focused and determined architect who has considerable experience of working in the construction industry designing new buildings, restoring and conserving old buildings and developing new ways of using existing buildings.
- Management Affairs
- Responsible About 210 employees
- Preparing the future plans for the company
- supervision on the annual financial budget
- Dealing with the strategic customers
- Dealing and give all approvals for all P.O and contractors
- Responsible for planning & administration budget
- Responsible for relationships with contractors, vendors & service providers
- Responsible for organizing the safe and efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of warehoused goods
- Ensure all maintenance activities with other departments to make sure company objectives are being met
- Ensure that all maintenance supervisors, coordinators and technicians are properly trained to meet current future maintenance organization demands
- Ensure compliance with local, state and federal codes related to safe maintenance work practices as measured through internal department compliance audits safety records
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
Project:Al-Rajaa tower / Jeddah,
The project consists of 15 floors our spot is supplying and fixing stone cladding for all tower Client: Al-Sawadi co.
Consultant: Projacs for consulting and designing (www.projacs.com.sa)
Project: Jabal Al-Kabah hotel ,
The project consists hotel five stars and land scope works our spot is supplying and fixing stone cladding for all tower
Client: Abdul Latif Jameel co.
Consultant: dar al-handasa for consulting and designing .
- Complication test for stone,
- Supervising our work spot including Quality assurance ,and quality control ,
- Designing and preparing all shop drawings for stone and analyses stone loads for accessories that matching Astm sss 314
- Preparing the quantity surveying for, architectural work.
- Preparing the invoices for payment of ministry and subcontractors payments.
- Preparing and updating the time schedule of project .
Project: Al-fareeda residential city
The project consists 2400 villas our spot is 400 villas from A to Z
Consultant Projacs for consulting and designing (www.projacs.com.sa)..
Project Value: 60 millionSar. (Approx.)
- Complication test for soil investigation, concrete tests, surveying, setting out …etc - Preparing and updating the time schedule of project using.
- Preparing and approving the shop drawing for project.
- Preparing the quantity surveying for structural works.
Project: JEDDAH STORM WATER DRAINAGE PROGRAM
The project consists 5 Dams and drainage channel with total length 2.7 k.m and service roads Client : Saudi Aramco co .
Consultant: Aecom for consulting .
Project Value: 500 millions Sar. (Approx.)
- Complication test for soil investigation, concrete tests, surveying, setting out …etc. - Executing and inspecting the structural work to consultant.
- Preparing the quantity surveying for structural, architectural and mechanical work..
Bachelor Project Governmental hospital The hospital design included the green architect
- Finance for Non-Finance Executive(Meirc for Tradng & Consulting)
- Performance Management(Meirc for Tradng & Consulting)
- Business and Report Writing(Meirc for Tradng & Consulting)
- Effective Budgeting and Cost Control(Meirc for Tradng & Consulting)