Director of Environmental Services
- Manage Advocate Sherman Hospital Environmental Services and Linen departments with 255 licensed beds, 2 off site locations, 1.1 million square feet, managed volume $3.3 million, 3 direct reports, and 75 FTE’s.
- Operations Manager at Advocate Lutheran General Hospitals’ 7 buildings totaling 1.5 million square feet including 650 inpatient beds. Responsible for 3 shifts, 5 direct reports, and over 181 FTE’s.
- Recipient of Advocate Health Cares’ MVP (Mission, Values, Philosophy) award in Excellence Q1 2014 and Partnership in Q2 2015.
- Attained tier 1 status 98% associate satisfaction survey results by actively rounding with associates, nurse managers, and living the Advocate’s Behaviors of Excellence.
- Outsourced off-site building operations resulting in an annual savings of $45,000.
- Accomplished an average HCAHPS patient satisfaction score of 77% tile through patient, employee, and nurse rounding’s.