- ROCKET INTERNET (ZipJet)
- Established the facility model- Evaluating and implementing adequate times for pick-ups and drop-offs. Ensuring sufficient time allocated for the cleaning cycle whilst ensuring turn around time of 24 hours
- Managed the accounts for facilities. Responsible for settling accounts, processing payments and refunds.
- Within the first month, I signed partnerships with 3 London based facilities. My strong negotiations with the suppliers resulted in 11% increase in revenue
- First point of contact for facility, conducted weekly meetings with facility partners, site visits and held responsible to ensure high-quality standards and ensuring effective communication channels. Also conducted mystery quality checks beforehand to ensure high-quality standards
- Training and development of project staff to ensure extensive product knowledge and clarity over project goals and objectives
- Assist in managing the scope of the project and ensuring on-time project delivery. Ensuring Risk mitigation strategies and strong project planning. This resulted in launching the project in 63 working days (quickest launch in the history of rocket internet ventures)
- Maintained constant communication with the project team manager to report progress, identifying potential risks and allocating resources