February 22th 1989
Enthusiastic pharmacist pursuing a career in the pharmaceutical industry, where I can develop my knowledge and expertise further, and simultaneously help an employing organization in its sales and advancement endeavours .
Jordan University of Science and Technology
Bachelor Degree in Doctor of Pharmacy. GPA: (62)
Yarmouk University Model School
Irbid – Jordan. (GPA 80.7%)
Training as a clinical pharmacist in the following departments :
- Pharmaceutical research at school of pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences – Jordan university of science and technology.
- Cardiology at Jordanian and king Abdullah university hospital.
- Internal medicine at Al-Ramtha teaching hospital and KAUH.
- Pediatric at Al-Ramtha teaching hospital and KAUH.
- Hospital pharmacy at KAUH.
- Oncology at Jordanian Royal medical services , and KAUH.
- Ambulatory care at princess Basma teaching hospital/
- Drug information center training at pharmacy one DIC and KAUH.
- Internal medicine at princess Basma teaching hospital and KAUH.
- intensive care unit at Al-Bashir hospital.
- Training in a community pharmacy – Zikwa –Amman.
Excellent command in MS office applications, daily internet usage.
Patients/Customers relationships management .
Desire and enthusiasm to assist the public with their healthcare needs Ability to act on own initiative and make quick, effective decisions when necessary.
Highly self-motivated, confident and professional individual Good team player who possesses excellent problem solving skills and an attention to details.
- Has driving license and owns a car .
• got a certificate in a CPR course
volunteered in hospitals , schools and other health care centers.
*References: Furnished Upon Request
- Arabic: Native Language.
- English: Excellent written and spoken.