Began as NOC analyst monitoring network and server infrastructures via HP OpenView and NNM.
- Performed trouble-ticket resolution within Remedy Action Request system.
- Performed basic network troubleshooting as well as assistance with the installation of remote cell phone over IP station installations- this included configuration of routers and DSL modems.
- Incident resolution of server issues reported by monitoring software, including disk space issues, hardware alerts, cold start and bug check investigation
- Trained NOC analysts and produced documentation of troubleshooting and operational processes.
Progressed into Windows Server Administration and IT Support.
- Installation, configuration and support over multiple Microsoft Server platforms from NT 3.51 through Server 2008.
- Installation and support of clustered Exchange and SQL Servers.
- Maintained InteQ infrastructure as well as remote administration and trouble resolution of world-wide customer infrastructures.
- Upgrades of enterprise software packages including HP Data Protector, Symantec End Point Protection and Mail Protector.
- Managed tape backups of internal and remote client systems using HP Data Protector and assorted HP tape libraries.
- Provided internal technical support of Desktop systems, workstations and applications including Office Suites, Smart Phones and Blackberry devices and servers.
- Documented processes to be used by InteQ's over-seas Help Desk and ran regular reviews of customer trouble tickets with those personnel as well as their direct managers and supervisors.
MS Office Suite
Windows Vista x64
Server 2003 (R2/x64)
HP Data Protector
Basic Cisco Router troubleshooting
Symantec End-Point Enterprise
MCSE Server 2003