Patient Access Referral Coordinator
Memorial Physician Group
- Responsible for referral operations between private office and other facilities
- Establishing and standardizing procedures for the distribution and use of health information throughout the organization
- Ensuring patients' insurance approvals to receive the benefits of the appropriate health care services required
- Resolves all registration and other related issues prior to scheduled appointments.
- Lead registration representative assists in complex problem solving
- Monitors patient flow and ensures the quick and efficient processing of patients.
- Works closely with perinatal nurse navigators to facilitate patient access to High Risk Obstetrics maternal care.
- Office contract manager for all contracted vendors including Stericycle medical waste management and ShredIt secure document disposal.