Director, Technology R&D Consulting Practice
The Solarian Group, Incorporated
Consult with enterprises on emerging technology trends, enterprise architecture paradigms, next generation hardware and software, IT best practices, and upgrade deployment.
- Perform research and analysis on existing IT infrastructure and processes, emerging industry tech trends, and applicable global best practices.
- Draft recommendation documents, long-term strategies with incremental implementation plans, enterprise architecture analyses, executive-, board-, and IT leadership-level whitepapers focused on corporate R&D needs, and other discrete knowledge-based deliverables.
- Consult with IT leadership, enterprise architects, and corporate R&D on upgrades, strategic technology rollouts, new software, hardware, and/or process implementations, and other tech projects with large-scale implications for the enterprise.
- Perform post-implementation, project completion investigation, and after-action analysis, and other work designed to help enterprises understand their strengths and improve on their weaknesses after an initiative wraps up. Develop and publish independent analysis of emerging technologies and trends available by subscription.
- Manage team of industry-leading independant subject matter experts on consulting engagements.
- Clients have included Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Novell, Microsoft, and Dell.
- Available for fixed deliverables, consulting assignations, and speaking engagements.