Senior Business Development Manager
LendingClub/ LendingClub Bank ($LC-NYSE)
- Solely responsible for territory across the United States, including Texas, Mid Atlantic Region, Georgia, and the Carolinas. Clients include , and National accounts with exclusive partnerships.
- Responsible for 40 million in funded volume with LendingClub’s (Fintech Bank) BNPL patient financing subdivision. Compensated on funded volume. Over 400 million in application volume in territory annually. Average % to plan 114% to date.
- Business development client facing field territory role. Defend, Develop, and Acquire clients that produce topline revenue for the company (top 20%) exclusively. Complete ownership of territory and sole executor of territory. Top performing rep out of 4 Sr Business Development Managers in all of LendingClub, publicly traded company. Only bi-lingual rep in company.
- Serving the Dental, Bariatric, Hair, Fertility and National Account market. Serving: Aspen Dental, Bosley/Hairclub, ClearChoice, Institutions/Universities, Mid to Large DSO's and many large national accounts.
- Includes travel to territory (minimum monthly), business reviews, and partnership strategy to secure long term commitments. Cultivate new distribution relationships (acquisition + onboarding) to add to sales funnel. Continue to nurture existing relationships to defend against attrition and offer dynamic solutions as needed.
- Obtain market research to help influence product leadership, while increasing company KPI goals. Meeting with VP quarterly to review territory performance and performance toward company objective. Report directly to director of sales.