Counselor/ Advocate/ Educator
- Provide counseling and group services to those survivors of sexual trauma and families.
- Conduct intakes and appropriate assessments to establish level of care.
- Create, manage, and conduct sexual violence prevention and awareness programming.
- Provide guidance and supportive services for individuals involved in the legal and medical system
- Conduct programming focusing on faith-based and medical providers to provide training and resources for working with survivors of sexual assault
- Appropriate and timely response to hotline contact as well as medical advocacy for survivors of sexual violence