Communications Specialist/Senior Consultant
Booz Allen Hamilton
Booz Allen Hamilton is a management and information technology consulting firm with expertise in strategy, technology, and engineering.
- Gather information from branch management for integration into presentable deliverables for senior government officials and stake holders.
- Aid in strategic direction of firm-wide communication efforts, including internal news briefings, website composition, graphic information placemats, and video content.
- Develop and manage communication plans that align with corporate strategy, including event advertising, employee awareness and engagement, and strategic facility planning.
- Incorporate graphic and written material into construction of variable informational communication products.
- Manage and coordinate corporate and facility outage calendars and prepare written notices.
- Operate as liaison between external and internal facility leaders, branch officers, and senior management.
- Proactively expand knowledge of the government community in order to provide guidance toward the strategic initiations therein.