SR. UX DEVELOPER / BRAND CREATOR & ADVOCATE / SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING STRATEGIST / CROSS-CULTURAL ADVISER / E-COMMERCE DIRECTOR
- Continually executed high level market sector research in order to develop marketing & website development plans for American and Japanese corporate clients.
- Executed the planning, design, and optimization of highly successful websites, social media properties, brands and campaigns.
- Designed the creatives (graphics, image macros, photography, set direction, art direction, print materials, & written contents) in high pressure environment that demanded advanced multilingual capabilities, a cool head, and the ability to maintain a sense of humor under extreme situations.
BRANDING AND MARKETING:
- Created and developed original brands (internal and client properties such as Massager Machines & More, Artisan Socks, Cushzilla, Takino Shirts)
- Executed the branding via front end design (HTML / C.S.S. / Graphic Design / Art Direction) and online social media properties for both major clients in industries from travel to heavy machinery, and all internal properties
- Saw brand life-cycles through from the concept stage, to marketing strategies, to social media properties, to logos, to advertising opportunities to budgeting and responsibility for R.O.I.s
CLIENT BUSINESS SECTORS:
International office supply manufacturer, Digital x-ray machinery, Dewatering equipment manufacturer, Scientific instrument manufacturer, Motorcycle parts manufacturer, Men's shirts & accessory manufacturer, Pet wigs, Health & relaxation goods manufacturer & importer
International travel, Post doctorate grants and resources, International use portable wifi / mifi device rental, Japanese heavy machinery manufacturer's rep., Local real estate, Fly fishing fly sales
SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE (I.T. Generalist):
- Researched, sourced and negotiated costs for and / or implemented and maintained I.T. solutions for both clients and internally, including but not limited to S.S.L. certificates, I.I.S. based web-servers, web-server and mail-sever management (Exchange, Imail, other), dedicated hosting oversight / key contact person, bar code scanning software and devices, third-party spam filters, V.P.N. implementation, Hard and Software Firewall issues, Internet connections and I.S.P.s, trade show presentation hardware and software, and antivirus solutions.
- Windows server maintenance, D.N.S. record management and monitoring, domain name management, connectivity issue monitoring
- Lead troubleshooting efforts in both English and Japanese environments, for both own business and client businesses, found acceptable solutions when service providers technical support couldn't.
- OFFICE: Located, negotiated with, and was responsible for all legal aspects of leasing business properties and warehouses.
- HR: Managed corporate compliance documents, worker's comp audits, payroll (A.D.P.) and H.R. issues including but not limited creating job application listings, interviewing, reviewing resumes and qualifications and conducted hiring for over 30 positions, entirely responsible for payroll, E.D.D. issues, and cross cultural communications between staff and management.
- LEGAL: Drew up, reviewed and modified legal documents including, but not limited to website and software contracts, contracts (for our products), Non-Disclosure Agreements between Artisan Crew and potential clients or hires, legal document review of vendor contracts and terms, lease agreement review and negotiations.