Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser
- Appraisal report production and reconciliation.
- Produced credible opinions of market value using form types 1004, 1073, 1025, & 2055.
- Utilized data analysis, including general statistics, standard deviation, and linear regression.
- Market value estimation (Sales Comparison, Income, and Cost Approaches).
- Maintaining 100% on-time delivery and an 80% one-touch rate.
- Developed competency in Denver Metro Area, Colorado Springs, and Fort Collins real estate markets.
- Gained experience with Desktop and Hybrid form types, including 1004H/70H and 1004D/70D.
- Managed assignments from top mortgage lenders, including Wells Fargo, JPMorgan Chase & Co, US Bank, and Penny Mac.
- Conducted thorough market analysis, including 1004MC, Comp Selection/Clean-Up, Adjustment Analysis, Final Reconciliation, and Narratives.
- Accurately collected and communicated property data and market aspects through on-site visits, interviews, and measurements.
- Demonstrated experience with Federal Housing Administration (FHA) reports and completed over 100 field reviews (Form 2000).
- Utilized various MLS websites and assessor platforms, including REColorado, Pikes Peak, Summit, and Las Vegas GLVAR.
- Employed software tools such as Alamode - Total Desktop, and conducted research/data collection in County Assessors, Realist, Spark, InfoSpark, and Cubi-Casa.
- Measured, Reviewed and Produced Floor Plans to current Mortgage Lending Standards.
- Gained experience in the bifurcated appraisal approach, with a focus on the reconciliation side.
- Also worked independently in scheduling, work-flow, timelines to delivery, with clear communication to clients and respective teams.