|Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10. Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012/2016, OSX|
|Active Directory, Exchange 2007/2010, O365, Patch and Compliance Management, Application Packaging, Citrix, WSUS, VMware Workstation/Vsphere, Horizon VDI.|
|Symantec/Veritas Backup Exec.|
|LANDesk Management Suite, SCCM, Symantec Ghost|
|New Relic, DarkTrace AI, Jira StatusPage, Solarwinds, PRTG|
|MS Teams Calling, Avaya IP Office, Mitel, Telstra TIPT|
|Apple devices (iPad, iPhone and Mac)|
|Reuters, Streambase, Bloomberg, X-Trader, Fidessa, Iress|
|Powershell, Crystal Reports, SQL Scripting, Formscape|
|Helpdesk:||Jira Service Management, Zendesk, ServiceNow, HappyFox, LANDesk|
Service Delivery Manager
Business-minded and enthusiastic with the ability to apply skills accurately and methodically under pressure. Strong communication skills across all levels of management as well as the ability to work as a member of a team or as an individual in the resolution of problems for the benefit of the business.
Service Delivery Manager
ASX listed Fleet and financial services provider.
- Owner of critical incidents, coordinating with resolution parties and establishing effective communication between stakeholders for post-incident reviews.
- Managing a team of 11 L1, L2 and L3 engineers across Australia and New Zealand.
- Ensuring Service Delivery Team met SLA for resolution and first-time response.
- Create monthly ITIL reports and management updates for senior stakeholders.
- Implementation of DarkTrace AI Cyber Security across cloud and On-Prem networks.
- Implementation of New Relic application and infrastructure monitoring across On-Prem and Google Cloud.
- Replacement of legacy helpdesk system with Jira Service Management.
- Implementation of monthly Sophos Cyber Security staff training to increase security awareness.
- Managed several projects to reduce cost and streamline processes including several Data centre migrations across newly acquired business entities.
- Coordinated and conducted annual disaster recovery plan for all critical IT systems.
- Escalation point for stakeholders across multiple business entities.
Aug 2016Oct 2017
IT Support Manager
A world leader in workforce solutions.
- Interviewed, trained and coached the team to become a reliable, knowledgeable and customer-focused Helpdesk.
- Successfully tested and implemented a new Helpdesk ticketing system to greatly improve agent efficiency and feedback to customers.
- Introduced standard processes and procedures for incident management, user management, KPI and SLAs.
- Identified issues associated with the previous Helpdesk through survey data collection and proposed solutions to successfully increase the customer satisfaction rating of the Manpower Helpdesk by 25%.
- Direct escalation point for more complex or unresolved issues as well as VIP requests.
- Providing technical support via email, telephone and face to face for 500+ users based across Australia and New Zealand.
- Management of team roster including after-hour support.
Apr 2008Jul 2016
IT Support Manager
US-based online market trading provider.
- Successfully grew and managed APAC Helpdesk team across Sydney and Singapore.
- Incident classification and escalation according to team’s objectives and KPI’s.
- Staff induction, training, performance reviews and development of team procedure.
- Successfully implemented software suite LANDesk to provide solutions for device management, OS/Application patching, software distribution and power management.
- Responsible for providing 2nd level support and fault diagnosis for desktop, server and the infrastructure powering the trading platform and backend systems.
- Managing relationships with 3rd party suppliers of hardware and communication services.
- Remote management, software packaging and deployment across the global domain.
- Troubleshooting market pricing issues, client trade queries and general IT issues.
- Organised and oversaw two office relocations, one in Sydney the other in Singapore.
- Administration of email and other business dependent systems.
Nov 2007Feb 2008
IT Support Engineer
Telstra Business Systems
- Spearheaded the migration from Windows XP to Windows Vista.
- Writing XML scripts for user data and settings migration.
- Trouble-shooting Vista bugs and issues.
- Remote 2nd level support of over 500 users across Australia.
- Writing user documentation for Vista and Office 2007.
Dec 2005Jun 2007
Technical Support Engineer
UK based online market trading provider.
Technical Support Engineer
- Administration of over 300 HP servers across 5 data centres.
- Responsible for continuous uptime of the City Index server infrastructure.
- Implemented Solarwinds for fault and network performance monitoring.
- Provided capacity management reports of City Index’s infrastructure directly to the CTO.
- Completed multiple HP Blade and SAN implementations including two new data centres and maintained remotely using ILO.
- Maintained business-critical databases and other crucial in house applications.
Trade Floor Support
- Provided 24-hour support for desktop and server faults.
- Supported bespoke in house trading application.
- Image and SOE deployment.
- Maintained and supported Exchange 2003, Mail Sweeper and SMTP issues.
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and group policy maintenance.
- Supported Reuters and Bloomberg and other financial applications
- Port patching.
- PC\printer\server hardware installation and maintenance.
- Supported file and print servers.
- SQL querying and Database maintenance.
- Queried and extracted Nice system for FCA trade queries.
- Resolved Internet trading platform issues for external clients.
May 2004Dec 2005
Maritime Transport Ltd
- Independently provided 2nd level support for over 100 nationwide users ranging from hardware faults to software installs.
- Specified and implemented hardware for new offices around the UK.
- Implemented a network-wide backup procedure for laptops and desktops using BackupExec NetBackup.
- Administered SQL databases and produced custom reports.
- Supported desktops, laptops, thin clients and servers.
- Assisted the successful migration of the Company’s transport system from a terminal mainframe to a SQL based platform.
- Provided user training for the new Transport platform.
Apr 2001May 2004
Hutchison Ports UK
- Member of a 2nd level support team maintaining the port’s network, servers and over 900 workstations.
- Provided IT support for multiple external companies outsourcing to the POF for systems and infrastructure.
- Creation of NT and exchange accounts using active directory and exchange 5.5.
- Provided support for Microsoft, 3rd party products and in-house applications.
- Windows 2000 and XP deployment across the domain.
- Hardware and software troubleshooting, including laptop and server.
- Acquired a high level of knowledge and experience with Microsoft products.