Business Development Manager & Partner
DINAMO Design (Cologne, Germany)
I started and established this branch office in order to expand Dinamo´s customer portfolio and I helped to define the offering with new services to manufacturing companies in central Europe by:
- Searching, evaluating, contacting and monitoring 400+ new potential customers in different sectors (identifying the relevant decision makers through specialized directories and social networks and meeting them in fairs and visits to client premises). As a result, a few of the offered projects were commissioned and are currently ongoing, and some others are envisaged.
- Devising and implementing a thorough marketing and advertising strategy through: design of the new multilanguage website, social networks (Linkedin, XING and twitter) and presence in Google and specialized directories, advertising focused campaigns, blog edition, main news emailing campaigns with Mailchimp, articles publication in professional press, participation in exhibitions,...
- Introducing new methodologies and tools in the team´s design and development workflow. Specifically, a new tool for materials and manufacturing processes selection, another new tool for machine elements calculations, a systematic approach to customers´ IP protection and exploitation and, more recently, reinforcing our engineering simulation capabilities with ANSYS (see details in Education section).
As a result, here a brief samples of some completed projects:
- Electric motorcycles business strategies & models, for NUUK Mobility
- Passengers high-speed Turbo-track for THYSSEN-KRUPS
- Logistics Future Roadmap, for BETTERFLOW
- Driver cockpit interfaces, for IRIZAR
- HVAC systems for coaches and buses, for HISPACOLD
- Bulk material processing machinery, for ALLGAIER
- Harbour infrastructure for merchandise certification in ships unloading, for SGS