A full service aviation restaurant concept that has a rich history in the Cleveland area. It is a well known Cleveland spot for great food, large banquet events, weddings and our weekly Champagne Sunday Brunch.
I was hired by the 100th Bomb Group to help change the culture in the back of the house and to update the food to a newer concept. I oversee a staff of twenty people. This includes Chefs, line cooks, dishwashers, prep cooks, and cleaning crews. I also managed training and development, scheduling, inventory, food ordering, sanitation, menu research/development, seasonal promotions, and food/labor costs.
- Increased weekly Sunday Brunch Sales from 110 covers to over 300 covers, increased repeat customers and positive feedback online
- Oversaw a Holiday Brunch of over 1850 people which grossed over $50,000 in sales
- Streamlined the 100th Bomb Group Inventory System.
- Excelled at keeping Food/Labor Costs below budget every month without issue
- Implemented sanitation control throughout the restaurant
- Food Ordering for Restaurant, Banquets, and Sunday Brunch
- Consistently created new menus for restaurant, buffet, and Sunday Brunch on a weekly basis