Creator and producer of over 250 hours of critically acclaimed factual entertainment programming welcomed by viewers in Canada and around the world. Television credits include Sarah’s House, Sarah’s Cottage, Real Potential, Design Inc., Sarah 101, Room Service, Critical Listing, Dirty Business, and Savoir Faire.
- Hands-on leader, strongly-versed in budget creation, financing and management ($1M +), on-time and on-budget delivery, manage production partners, talent and staff, licensing, marketing, and needs of public and private stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain relationships with broadcasters in Canada, the US and internationally. Regular attendee of media-focused markets and conferences in the US and Europe.
- Seek out international content formats for the Canadian audience; engage interest of related parties – i.e. national, regional and local tourist boards.
- Innate ability for choosing and developing new screen talent and points of view that resonate with Canadian and international viewers.
- Act as self-distributor of proprietary programming catalog, licensing Canadian content to global broadcasters at a premium.
- Winner and multiple nominee of Canadian Screen/Gemini Awards, Yorkton Film and Video Festival, Summit Digital Awards, Canadian Cable TV Association.