- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- python (intermediary level)
Corporate Relationship Manager/ SME's
- Collect all required documents and prepare visit report through implementing field visits to Commercial clients and Make comprehensive studying and analyzing of their requests and to report any major changes happens after he become our client.
- State the proper recommendations and credit decisions, based on what is good for both the bank and the client.
- Preparing credit report with consideration of both qualitative and quantitative data provided.
- Analyzing financial reports as part of credit reports preparation, and give recommendations based on the findings.
- Evaluating companies' financial status before, during, and after loans repayment.
- Managing existing corporate credit portfolio and assessing its relative risk.
- Review corporate credit requests and issue recommendations in relation to credit policies, and appropriate Risk-return propositions.
- Work on expanding the portfolio with new clients, and taking the quality of the portfolio in consideration.
July 2016March 2017
Al Imdad - Financing and Logistics
- Start a portfolio of new client, plus maintain and expand it.
- Prepare a full credit reviews of new potential clients that consist financial analysis, background check, and the 5 c's.
- Assessment of the risk associated with the type of the goods that being studied.
- Minimize the potential moral hazard risk by sitting the right logistic way to transport the goods and monitoring its movement.
- Market the company product and differentiate it to fit with the customer needs, on which will be best for both the client and the company.
Apr 2014June 2016
Relationship Manager \ SME's
Jordan Ahli Bank
Feb 2014Apr 2014
Queen Rania Award
Master of Business Administration/Banking and Finance
German Jordanian University (TAG-SB)
The TAG-SB MBA program consists of 42 credit hours, 30 of which are core courses and 12 of which are banking and finance to provide individuals seeking careers in the banking sector and other financial institutions with the skills required for advanced positions in these sectors. With the core courses, candidates are provided with business and managerial skills.
Financial Accounting: Excellent, Corporate Finance: V.Good
B.Sc. Degree in Business Administration
Princess Sumaya University
Islamic Scientific College School
Grade: Average of 81.8%
CFA Level 3 Candidate
Certified Management Accountant: CMA
IMA (Institute of Management Accountants)
Aug 2014Feb 2015
Credit Officer Training Program
Jordan Ahli Bank
A 6 month's extensive course which covers both academic and applied methods, through a rotation period in various Bank departments to get better insight about bank operations, and lectures by experienced bankers.
The program was a combination of four phase, Retail, SME's, Risk, and Corporate.
The aim of the program is to graduate well prepared credit officer's ready to achieve the bank visions and goals.
- Personal MBA Business Crash Course - http://personalmba.com/
- Lynda.com - Excel 2013 Essential Tutorial Training
- Lynda.com- Project Management Fundamentals
- Lynda.com- Excel 2013- Advanced Formulas and Functions
- Lynda.com- Excel 2013: Pivot Tables in Depth - Lynda.com
- Money and Banking: What Everyone Should Know By Professor Michael K. Salemi
Latest in Technology, World around us, Environment,Politics,And Business Articles, Fitness and Crossfit.