- Defined firmware upgrade strategy for all access products which included seamless device update deployments, customers and internal stakeholder communications and a well defined continuous product firmware and software release cycles.
- Leading initiatives to ensure internet connectivity and a more secured NFC credentials for access products.
- Leading the end of life strategy for products which includes prioritizing reliability initiatives, resourcing for maintenance , and a deployment strategy for security and minor updates to the device fleet.
- Also, responsible for owning the product roadmap for the firmware and backend platform teams responsible for improving efficiency and quality for internal teams.
B.E, Electronics and Communication
Sardar Patel University, India GPA : 3.74
June '21Sept '21
Mastering Design Thinking
MIT Sloan School of Management
Jan '20March '20
Product Management Certificate
Latch, Austin, US
Product Owner and Senior Firmware Engineer
Latch, New York, US
- Product owner for Latch's reader suite of access products with internet connectivity.
- Led cross functional planning, execution and stability of Firmware quarterly releases for reader suite of products with engineering, product, operations, customer support and program teams.
- Technical lead for design and development of various features on readers such as internet connectivity, unlock experience, security and FW upgrade process.
- Drove operational excellence for the firmware team, serving as the first point of contact for triaging and debugging customer issues.
Senior Software Engineer
Intel Corporation, Santa Clara, CA, US
- Design and implement system software for camera IP for various Intel SOCs. Enabled various use cases in different layers of the software stack, including low level firmware and embedded Linux kernel.
- Map requirements and algorithms to DSP and system software. Optimizing algorithms depending on different platforms and integrating with internal and external tools.
Qualcomm Technologies Incorporated, San Diego, CA, US
- Designed and developed modem driver software for a programmable HW block that handles IP stack related activities to offload the CPU. Supported features such as filtering and routing of IP packets, memory compression and decompression.
- Optimized the driver for peak performance using both hardware and software tracing. Brought down the software latency of the compression/decompression feature by 50%.
- Involved in pre-silicon, post-silicon bring up and end to end integration for the chipsets - MDM 9x35, Snapdragon 810 (MSM 8994), MDM 9x45, MSM 8952. Developed a tool to assist in debugging driver related issues.
Firmware Engineer Intern
Broadcom Corporation, Mobile and Wireless Group, Irvine, CA, US
- Performed post silicon validation and debugging of cellular baseband SoC. Developed APIs for an application that allows for configuration, control and power management.
- Worked closely with the DVT and chip designers to study and model hardware architecture of the SoC for code generation using XML as part of the Power Management team.
Co-chair, Latch Women's Employee Advisory Group 10/'21 - Present
Marketing Head, INTEL India Santa Clara Employee Resource Group 10/'15 - 12/'17