Bank Negara Malaysia
In Bank Negara Malaysia, i am currently in the Open API team, role as Solution Architect for the project. I've been covering role for Solution Architect since July 2020. I'm a committee member of Solutioning Lab.
Works involved in the following projects / area:
- Software Engineer for BNM Open API Phase 1.
- Solution Architect for BNM Open API Phase 2. Provide solutions for the API Manager, API Gateway, CI/CD and Containerisation. This would benefits other applications to start onboard with their APIs / microservices.
- Solution Architect for Object Storage, which enable for applications to utilise Object Storage on premise, similar to AWS S3.
- Member of Financial Sector Blueprint, covering on Data & Open API. I'm providing input & feedbacks on sharing data approach either from financial institutions or industry.
- Solution Architect for MySQL EE Design & Implementation. This allow multiple lower tiering applications to utilise MySQL as the database.
- Solution Architect for ELK in BNM Open API for monitoring API requests & performance.
- Middleware Architect for Enterprise Portal by providing Standard Open API Specifications.