Senior Technical Account Manager and Architect with over 10 years of experience. Responsible for planning, managing and delivering customer success, solution strategy and developing new business opportunities. Expertise in Cloud Architecture, Security, Compliance and Governance.
Sr. Digital Cloud Solution Architect
- Engages with customer technical decision makers and anticipates customer needs and issues proactively through data gathering. Utilizes information on customer business, industry, needs, competitive landscape and key priorities to support customer's digital transformation, challenge them when necessary, and position the customer to deliver architectures; keeps up to date with customer information, industry and market trends, and compliance regulations.
- Uses knowledge of customer context and solution or portfolio expertise to build credibility with customers individually or at scale; develops technical and market/industry knowledge.
- Ensures technical wins for core technologies by driving technical discussions with customers; improves customer interactions through feedback and observation.
- Identifies and applies existing demonstration assets; demonstrates and oversees demonstrations of solutions based on specific Microsoft products through initial engagements; leverages partner/customer teams as needed to prove capabilities and integration into customer environment. Reviews partner demonstrations and provides feedback to ensure alignment with Microsoft standards.
- Applies methodology and governance, as directed, to minimize business and/or technical risks and adhere to quality assurance whilst contributing to design and/or delivery of solutions. Demonstrates an understanding of customer/partner conditions of success.
- Builds aligned customer timelines with sponsors to establish concrete success measures around people, process, and technology, and identify customer's specific financial priorities.
- Acts as the Voice of the Customer (VOC) by driving awareness of new feedback, blockers, insights, resources, etc.
Aug 2021Aug 2022
- Engage with the Sales team to build strategic account plans for all clients and prospects
- Engage with customers to develop strategic roadmaps that meet business requirements and set them on a path for a successful transformation journey and adoption of a digital operating model for operational readiness
- Primary deal architect for sales pursuits in progress, to coordinate people requirements to win opportunities and engage directly with clients as required to win business
- Lead new opportunity solutioning efforts with client business decision makers and the Account Team
- Develop RFP responses, deal pricing models, and statements of work for prospective engagements
- Develop strategic vision of client goals
- Deliver on annual growth objectives including sales, revenue, and margins
- Work with leadership team members to support client project requirements across all services
- Work with Center of Excellence Leaders to develop thought leadership and engagement to deliver on vision for all clients
- Participate in account and territory planning activities and go to market strategy development
- Ensure client satisfaction by serving in a mobilization and oversight role, conducting quality assurance checkpoints
Feb 2019Aug 2021
Sr. Solutions Architect
Sales Enablement, Consulting, Architecting and Implementing transformative business solutions with Microsoft Cloud technologies
- Office 365
- Security and Compliance, Governance, Identity & Access Management, Applications and Services
- Compute, Storage, Network, Identity, Security, Compliance, Governance and Management
- Windows Server
- Active Directory Domain Services, PKI, Group Policy, Federation, and Migration
Mar 2018Feb 2019
Sr. Cloud Engineer
Professional Services Cloud Engineering Leader and Solution Architect on the Microsoft Solutions team.
- Lead and designed Office 365 tenant to tenant global migration for large publishing company.
- Lead and designed Office 365 migration for large publishing company.
- Lead and designed Office 365 migration for large B2B Sales organization.
July 2017Mar 2018
Global Enterprise Architect leading Projects, Teams and Azure Cloud Program
- Lead and Designed Azure Landing Zone deployment and Governance solutions development
- Lead and Designed Microsoft Azure cloud storage solution
- Lead and Designed Lync 2013 to Skype for Business Online Migration
May 2016July 2017
Professional Services Engineering Leader and Solutions Architect on the Microsoft Solutions team.
- Lead PKI infrastructure deployment for 2 large professional services organizations.
- Lead Exchange 2010 upgrade to 2016 Hybrid, and Office 365 pilot for large automotive supplier.
- Lead Lync 2013 to Skype for Business 2015 upgrade for large professional services organization.
- Lead Lync 2013 upgrade and migration to Skype for Business Cloud PBX for large publishing organization.
- Lead and designed new cloud infrastructure deployment for health system divestiture.
Apr 2014May 2016
Professional Services Consultant and Engineer in the Microsoft Solutions and Services organization.
- Deployed and configured various Windows Servers.
- Designed and implemented numerous Exchange On-Premises and Office 365 migrations.
- Deployed various Azure and Office 365 workloads.
Jun 2013Apr 2014
- Managed small team of deployment engineers.
- Led XP to 7 refresh projects company wide utilizing SCCM.
- Designed and led hardware systems and software upgrades hospital wide.