Lead Field Service Technician 2
Burroughs Payment Systems
- Same duties as before, including:
- Working in collaboration with our District Manager and overseeing all day to day activities in 7 separate districts, being in charge of 17 Field Service Technicians between South and North Carolina.
- Prioritizing work loads and coverage, helping to facilitate 24/7 Service on an on-call basis with a YTD Avg. of 98% SLA times met and 93% First Time Fix.
- Generating work schedules for a total of 7 districts ensuring 24/7 coverage in the field.
- Be a go-to person for other FSEs for advice and OT approvals.
- In Charge of all Project Scheduling, PM Scheduling, and responsible for an efficient workforce in South Carolina and North Carolina.
- Tasked with training and re-training new and existing technicians at home and in other parts of the country.
- Improved overall Call Response Times significantly by coordinating technicians and instilling teamwork.
- Correcting poor performances in other areas by personally handling and shuffling/re-assigning calls and teaching call handling.
- Traveled to other states to help bring down Response and Resolve times by applying vast knowledge of machines to fixing the issues faster and more accurately.
- Worked to dramatically improve team morale in other areas by positive one on one conversations.