Leading a team of front-end developers in the delivery of a new digital platform. Majorly working on creation of Industry Specific Demo's like weRetail, weMedia, weFashion, wePlay, weFinance and weHotel as well as Custom Demo's.
My Role in all the Internal and External Adobe Projects is to gather the requirements from Solution Consultants, Clients, Stakeholders, onsite team and project manager regarding structure, design, deployment of websites and software tools. setting up front-end architecture, implementing the FE build using different tools and techs like Webpack, Node JS, JS, ReactJS etc, Conversion of PSD's to HTML, Setting up AEM templates.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Setting up Client Libs and Templates within AEM and developing static components using parsys before handed over to developer.
- Integrating HTML, CSS and JS with AEM. Also, use of multiple Jquery frameworks like angular and require js.
- In-depth experience of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Understanding of security standards and data integration from mixed sources in different domains.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- In-depth experience of image authoring tools such as Adobe Photoshop or Gimp.
- Experience with development for common mobile platforms (iOS, Android).
- Experience with connecting to back-end services such as Node.js or MySQL databases.
- Experience in Angular, Node.js, jQuery, Require.js.
- Experience integrating 3rd party data and UI elements and providing UI components to other parties.
- Handle multiple projects, bug report, creating and managing the estimates, project plan, project schedule, resource allocation and expenses to ensure that target were reached.
- Communicating with onsite team members and clients to determine specific requirements and expectations; managing client expectations as an indicator of quality.
- Following the software life cycle methodology like Agile and Waterfall also responsible for deployment and version control process of application to be maintains the staging and production server environment.
- Resource management as team utilization and task allocation, track year professional goals, and manage the yearly performance report.
- Actively involved in the Digital practices program by Adobe and keep myself up to date.
Visa, Amex, Subway, David Yurman, Belfius Bank,
Languages: Html 5.0, XHTML, DHTML, CSS 2.0-3.0, JQuery, React JS, JSP, Bootstrap, Responsive Design, LESS, Web Accessibilty.
Programs: Adobe Reports and Analytics, Adobe Implementation, Adobe Target, Adobe Recommendation, Adobe Dynamic Tag Management, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Report Builder, Scene7, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Captivate, Axure, Microsoft Excel, AEM, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Eclipse, FTP, Firebug, Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari, Opera, Ipad, Iphone, Crunch.
Versioning: SVN, Maven, Vault.
PM Tools: JIRA, SCRUM, AGILE, Wiki