AVP Business Banking
• Proactively cross-sold cash management and treasury management products. Assisted branches to meet and exceed set goals in all cross-sale categories.
• Developed daily and weekly branch sales plans for all assigned banking centers.
• Developed and implemented tele-servicing plans to include calling on maturing accounts, sales leads, referrals, new account follow up and other prospecting opportunities for my designated market area.
• Developed new business opportunities and conducts outside sales calls through the use of Call Blocks.
• Experienced in building a referral network, currently work with: CPAs, Attorneys, Insurance Agents, and Financial Planners.
• Maintained thorough product knowledge of all retail products and provides staff training to include product knowledge, sales, referrals, customer service, risk management and policies and procedures.
• Conducted weekly staff meetings with all bankers that work within my assigned territory.
• Assisted in underwriting process by preparing cash flow and credit analysis on all files prior to file submission.
• Performed Loan Workout functions – Note sales, restructuring existing notes/debt, principal reduction, collection duties, work with Special Assets personnel to properly manage distressed assets in a timely manner, minimize loan losses.
• Effectively maintained and managed a commercial loan portfolio while increasing clientele and production
• Ensured bank and FDIC compliance regulations and policies are met and followed.
• Worked with eight banking centers to insure net growth of commercial loan portfolio.
• Experienced with SBA loan programs; 7-A, 504-C, SBA Express.