Share Now GmbH - Hamburg
Share Now is a free floating and station based car sharing company active in 16 cities in 8 countries in Europe.
- For the Share Now website and mobile webviews, both being Single Page Applications:
* Developing new Vue.js / Typescipt components as well as maintaining existing ones.
* Maintaining and developing the architecture, tooling and infrastructure behind these projects.
- Collaborating with different teams and stakeholders from DevOps to other developers passing by SEO managers and Analytics experts to make the website and other products more robust and complete.
- Clarifying the complexities of our systems through documentation and 1-on-1s with other developers.
- Collaborative decision making on approaches of technical challenges using many methods such as A/B testing.
- Reviewing code and pair programming with other developers to keep a high standard of our code.
Skills Used: ES6, Typescript, Vue.js, Vuex, Nuxt.js, Node.js, Fastify, REST, HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, BEM, contentful, Jest / Cypress testing, CI/CD, redis, some Docker, some Kubernetes.
- Reduced downtime caused by programming errors to 0, for more than 6 months now, by adding more testing and focusing on a strict process.
- Increased lighthouse performance and SEO scores.
- Successfully helped hire and onboard other developers.