BurdaForward GmbH - Hamburg / Munich
BurdaForward is one of the biggest digital publishers in Germany, leading brands such as FOCUS Online, CHIP, BUNTE.de and The Weather Channel. While working here I got to:
- Drive the development of new functionalities for the Bunte.de website, mobile app, internal CMS, and other internal tools, utilizing a full-stack approach and leveraging technologies such as ES6, Typescript, Vue.js, Vuetify, Node.js, REST, HTML5, CSS3, Tailwind CSS, CI/CD, and rush monorepo.
- Challenge the status quo and initiate technical tasks and collaboration improvements, such as introducing end-to-end testing and exploring different rendering ideas.
- Work on data migrations, ensuring seamless transitions and maintaining data integrity between legacy systems to new ones.
- Maintain clear and concise documentation, facilitating knowledge transfer and ensuring seamless collaboration among team members.
- Take ownership of code quality, conducting rigorous testing and debugging to deliver reliable and efficient software applications.
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement, actively seeking opportunities to optimize technical and relational processes and enhance team productivity.