Director, Digital Strategies & Partnerships
AMERICAN BIBLE SOCIETY, Ashburn, VA
Director, Strategic Advancement | Director, Digital Ministries | Web Strategist | Strategic Partnerships Manager
Developed partnerships, programs, and digital products from concept to launch for a $105M international nonprofit. Directed staff, strategy, and budget for the .BIBLE top-level domain (TLD). Led cross-functional teams and 100+ sales resellers, ministry partners, advisory council members, consultants, and technology vendors. Oversaw agency marketing, conference strategy, and advertising in support of partnerships, products, programs, and fundraising campaigns. Served as the primary point of contact with the Internet’s governing body (ICANN).
- Secured $12M in technology investments and created operating plans and prototype digital products.
- Researched and briefed C-level executives on trends and build, buy, or partner technology decisions.
- Sold and granted $2.17M in domain names and designed an industry-leading partner program.
- Raised $200K in start-up capital, wrote the winning proposal, and created the go-to-market plan for .BIBLE.
- Created .BIBLE brand identity and increased budget from $0 to $1.3M with profit and loss responsibility.
- Launched 26 sub-branded products for .BIBLE including a podcast, virtual innovation summit, and blog.
- Designed a digital ad strategy to monetize a SaaS church web-building product in support of fundraising and ministry programs.
- Partnered with United Bible Societies to launch 985 language websites in 119 countries and added first-time e-commerce capabilities for 38 underdeveloped countries generating $648,198 in new online sales and donations in one year.
- Led technical and licensing teams to develop an online search tool in 1,000+ languages.
- Conducted research, designed business models, produced product positioning statements, launched innovative MVP prototypes, and developed go-to-market plans for four departments.
- Directed a virtual innovation summit and secured a $20K sponsor—profitable conference featured 27 industry innovators and generated 1,009 registrations.
- Developed a church engagement and partnership strategy to offer free white-label digital Bibles.
- Pioneered the organization's first online user-generated content and mobile marketing concert strategy—resulting tour generated a 34% response rate.
- Interviewed and filmed 103 recording artists including Grammy award-winning celebrities—resulting videos ranked most popular on industry network.