Senior Customer Engineer, Global Technical Team
- Contributed to reducing the time and cost of the Azure Well-Architected assessments deliveries by ~40% by building automated tools to help customers assess their workloads against the framework's best practices.
- Worked as part of a virtual team to create the Azure Arc-enabled servers Enterprise scale landing zone accelerator content by leading the authoring of two design areas (Cost governance and Management)
- Worked as part of a virtual team to create the Azure Arc-enabled Kubernetes Enterprise scale landing zone accelerator by leading the Cost governance design area, in addition to building the sandbox solution for the product which was announced in the Microsoft Build 2022 event.
- Contributed to the empowering of our field resources and customers when it comes to delivering Well architected discussions through conducting multiple training sessions, public webinars and training bootcamps.
- Contributed to envisioning, building and managing new Managed IP for Azure Arc-enabled servers to drive more growth and empower customers to realize value for their hybrid resources
- Supporting the Worldwide community by acting as an Azure Arc SME to help unblock field resources with regards to Azure Arc questions.
- Joined the Azure Arc jumpstart team, authoring multiple articles on different Azure Arc scenarios, building automation tools, contributing to the Azure Architecture center, building Cloud adoption framework content and providing resources for new innovations on Azure Arc
- Joined the Azure Arc Jumpstart v-team where I authored multiple articles and contributed to building the automation tools to help field and customers adopt Arc solutions
- Contributed as a technical reviewer for “Mastering Microsoft Endpoint Manager” book with more than 1300 copies sold in the first month.