Duties & Responsibilities
Teaching since 2007 to 2016: -
- Challenging underperformance at all levels & putting in one place effective procedures
to deal with any shortcomings.
- Setting up new benchmarks for quality education for children from disadvantaged
backgrounds & communities.
- Controlling the school's budget so that is spent in line with learning priorities and the principles of best value.
- Committed to personal development in key relevant areas such as subject knowledge
and teaching methods.
- Providing feedback to pupils in such a way that supports their progress and gives them
hope for their future.
- Open to constructive feedback & willing to try new techniques that could help students
improve their skills.
- Integral part of the core team which focused on youth mentoring, outings and various
activities to coach & counsel them.
- Prepared to the night thing for the children no matter how hard it is or how seemingly
difficult the problems.
- Adhering at all times to the strictest interpretation of all relevant Teaching Codes for
- Possess own a car, along with a UAE