- Adobe Creative Suite (Specializing in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Final Cut X
I am a catalyst that drives definitive results for positive engagements . I have a unique ability in that I can build relationships that gain momentum without that momentum feeling transactional. I am very personable with a type A personality that naturally presents great coordination and an eye for detail. I would love the opportunity to partner with a member of the team to progressively integrate my skills to the maximum benefit of the organization. My aim is not only to build but transcend objectives.
Assistant Chair of the Missions Committee for the 2016 Walk to End Alzheimer's
Alzheimer's Association - Columbus, OH
- Generating event strategies for the Columbus chapter of the association that both build new relationships and expand the impact of the organization.
Nov 2015Jan 2016
Sales Coordinator w/ Travel Logistics & Marketing
Peach - Boston, MA
- Developed the travel logistics plan for Sales & Field Development that streamlined interactions with sales teams.
- Increased media(blogs, podcasts & radio) contact for Sales & Field Development that expanded the reverb of the brand.
Jun 2015Sep 2015
Customer Service Case Manager
Klarna - Columbus, OH
- Upsurged company morale in a start-up environment through the conception of various innovative teambuilding events.
- Contributed immersively to customer & merchant support that led to a start-up revenue stream of over $2M.
Aug 2013Aug 2014
Digital Media Consultant
Digital Union-The Ohio State University - Columbus, OH
- Served on OSU's Autumn 2013 Office of Distance Education & eLearning Technology Grant committee.
- Drove facilitation that helped faculty & students to create creative documents, videos, spreadsheets, posters & other digital content.
Dec 2012Jun 2015
Carmax Auto Superstore - Columbus, OH
- Expanded and utilized my automotive knowledge base that struck goals and established profitable, lasting partnerships with clientele.
Bachelor of Arts
The Ohio State University School of Public Affairs
Concentration: Nonprofit Management