Sealy Middle East Mattress Trading (L.L.C) MQA Furniture - U.A.E. (Sister concern - Sealy Middle East Mattress Trading L.L.C)
Sealy Middle East Mattress Trading L.L.C
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Working in co-ordination with External Auditor to prepare Financial statements for the Company.
- Supervising Junior accountant and ensure the day to day accounting procedures are carried out efficiently as per company standards.
- Handling Remittances to and from Saudi Arabia.
- Dealing with import procedures to get goods from the factory in Saudi Arabia and oversee the trading activity in U.A.E.
- Oversee all the balancing of the accounts at the end of the financial year
- Conducting physical inventories and monitoring stock levels.
- Implementation and registration of VAT as per UAE FTA Regulations
- Using software such as Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains and extracting various reports related to clients and items & spreadsheets, to assemble, format data for accounting and reporting purposes.
- Dealing with clients like Faimont Hotels , Marriott Hotels with regards to Projects and payments.
- Coordinating with key staff in Saudi Arabia to expedite flow of work.
- Reporting to President of the Company
- Verifying and approving payment of staff salaries.
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
- Reviewing and approving Purchase orders in coordination with the management.
- Dealing with Export procedures for shipping furniture manufactured in UAE and shipped to showrooms in Saudi Arabia .
- Preparing Cost Sheets.
- Conducting physical inventories and monitoring stock levels
- Reporting to owner
- Preparing Salaries of staff and payment for the same.
- I have 3 reportees - Admin HR Manager , Production Supervisor , and warehouse supervisor who support me for accomplishing the tasks
- Dealing with vendors to determine product availability and terms of sales.