Technology Delivery Manager
Southwest Airlines, Dallas Texas
- Technology Manager for the Mosaic and Lonestar(Reservation System), a multi-million dollar budget initiative at Southwest Airlines. Successfully delivered incremental releases by staying involved and mentoring the team from inception to implementation.
- Successfully coached and formed high-performing agile teams across the program delivery team by conducting Agile boot camps, helping define product vision, designing sprint and release cadence, and setting up Agile Governance Processes to help bridge gaps between business goals and scrum teams.
- Established Development Stabilization & Practice guidelines and metrics resulting in faster delivery, fewer implementation issues, and faster break fix.
- Instrumental in creating vision and implementation of modern DevOps Capabilities like CI/CD pipeline and Automated deployments. Results achieved significantly fewer defects and higher code quality.
- Delivered a high confidence plan and execution strategy by working in close collaboration with the multiple scrum teams consisting of engineers, testers, architects, product owners, scrum masters, and technical leads on day to day basis. Monitored understanding and fulfillment of the requirements across the product line.
- Maintained close relations with the stakeholders by discussing and creating the business value of the product. Defined and prioritized the epics and tasks in accordance to the product roadmap.
- Identified program risks, issues, and mitigation strategies across multiple teams engaged in a program delivery model.
- Earned Team of the Quarter Q4 in 2019. Successfully delivered Southwest's first application in the cloud used for planning and scheduling aircraft maintenance.