I am a graduate of the renowned International School of Make Up Artistry. From my time studying here, I have had the honour of studying in various fields of make-up under the instruction of some of the most talented and well respected artists in the business. I have been trained in various area of make-up such as; Bridal, Fashion, Day Make-Up, Evening and Occasion Make-Up, and Era Style. I also have a lot of customer service experience having worked in customer orientated jobs for many years.
Sep 2015Jan 2016
Sep 2011Aug 2015
Irish and New Media Studies
University of Limerick
Bachelor of Honours Degree - Second Class Honors Grade 1
Freelance Make-Up Artist
Make Me Up
- I currently work alongside an Irish dancing teacher at major competitions. Duties included in this role are completing stage make up for competitors
- Working with bridal parties to carry out make-up for the bride and other members of the bridal party.
- Completing make-up for local fashion shows.
McLoughlin Reapy Accountants
- Point of contact for clients.
- Greeting clients and helping with any queries they have.
- Scheduling appointments for accountant.
- Answering phone calls and handling callers queries.Maintaining a filing system and filing all letters
- Attending promotional events for various products.
- Liaising with potential customers.
- Aiming to increase sales of the product in question.
- Organising and setting up the venue prior to event.
Rumours Nightclub and Live Venue
- Operating the till and taking cash.
- Serving customers from behind the bar, offering advice on drinks.
- Responsible for keeping the bar clean and tidy.
- Preparing the bar for service, restocking wines and spirits.
- Providing a professional, friendly and courteous service to all customers.
- Dealing with guest complaints in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Ensuring all cash, charge, float and till procedures are carried out in accordance with company policy.
References available on request.