Director of Strategic Marketing & Communications
Tabor Academy, Marion, MA
- Restructured, rebranded, and grew the previous communications office, creating a skill-based strategic marketing and communications team to better meet the short and long term needs of the school.
- Launched multiple branding exercises and initiatives to create a stronger brand for Tabor, including messaging and visual representation, with work to be introduced to the community in Fall 2023
- Improved Tabor's digital presence with automated updates to the Tabor Academy website using the Blackbaud CMS, and later launching Phase I of a website upgrade on Finalsite, with Phase II in progress
- Overhauled the Tabor Today magazine to create a narrative publication for improved storytelling, stewardship, and historical documentation of the school's past, working in partnership with the Archives
- Revamped the Tabor Today magazine digital presence, creating a microsite to complement the print piece and boost SEO, which increased traffic to the digital magazine by over 143% in the first year, with 182% increase in new page visits
- Streamlined and improved current parent, faculty, and student communication processes, with regular enhancements to better meet the needs of our constituents via email and constituent portals
- Revamped the accepted student experience, including the creation of a new award-winning microsite
- Partnered with the admissions team to develop new outreach opportunities for prospective families, while developing plans for a comprehensive inbound marketing campaign to be launched in 2023.
- Successfully navigated multiple crisis situations, keeping constituents informed and at ease, while protecting our school reputation. Implemented standardized crisis communications policies.