Business Development - Client Executive
Apex Design Build- A four generation family owned fully integrated design, architecture and construction firm focused solely on healthcare facilities.
- Researched economic pressing factors to determine the best process and strategy to win the project. Maintaining up to date figures in the selective industry on target accounts and competitive landscapes.
- Leveraged my experience working with multiple physicians to suggest the best applied growth strategies. Considering demographics, competitive landscape and the physicians skill set. Capable of evaluating financial aspects of a strategy, and making informed decisions based on analyzed data.
- Designed and implemented processes to enhance sales productivity. Utilizing pipelines, CRM tools, and targeted education. Increased visible lead generation by 52% in first year.
- Strong ability to leverage key relationships to obtain warm leads. Generating personal introductions to new prospective clients.
- Brought in $7.1 Million in GM the first full year (2017). Obtaining goals of 13 million GM in the next consecutive years. ( 2018 and 2019) . Growing the business an average of 35% yearly.
- Develop Key relationships with existing client base, establishing brand awareness. Attending trades shows, Doctor organization membership meeting, along with establishing key relationships with CEO- CFO's of hospital/healthcare systems.
- Maintaining weekly contact with critical key influence's, to maintain top of mind for lead referrals. Leading our marketing and event space, to gain a greater market recognition and brand awareness Holding monthly events at our office on industry specific topics.